Strange Charmed Life Reaction and bad language

Ruth Pitt ruthssp at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 21:13:46 EDT 2001

Re  low-offense alternatives to cussing ... because I am trying to set
an example for the young lady of the house, I find myself saying things
like "Pooh!" and "Fooey!" but when really pressed I will exclaim
"Gotterdammerung!"

It has a very good "mouth-feel" when one is in a swearing mood.  ;-)

Re "pussy" and misunderstandings ... goodness,what does that woman think
Tweetie Bird is mis-pronouncing all the time in the Warner Brothers
cartoons?  ("I t'ought I taw a Puddy Tat!").  And what about "pussy
willows"?

- Ruth