OT:Thanks for the book rec

lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu
Thu Apr 19 16:42:40 EDT 2001

I'm not sure who recommended the book _Out of the Ordinary_ ,by Annie
Dalton, but I know it was someone from this list because one my To-Read
list next to the title, I scribbled "like" Mahy's Changeover," and we've
mentioned that book several times on this list.  Anyway, thanks to
whomever that was.  I finished it last night and enjoyed it very much.
Without spoiling anything, I could see the similarities to _Changeover_,
and although I liked Mahy's book better, I did enjoy it a lot.  Does
anyone know if there is a sequel to it?  It seemed to me the book ended
with a strong hint that there would be more to come.  It also, for those
keeping count of Tam Lin allusions in books, had a very strong reference
to that story at one point.

Thanks, merci, gracias, danke, for the recommendation!
Laurie