Three Weeks Late, Administration Trivia

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Thu Apr 19 11:26:17 EDT 2001

My word, aren't we a chatty lot? I don't have time to read all the posts,
but I keep promising myself I'll go to the archives when I get a month or
two to spare. Wouldn't it be fun if we could all cram into one town, or
build ourselves a nice little world with a twenty-fifth hour? It'd work like
this. It's now 1.20 a.m. I'd wait till 2 a.m.  then pop into the world, stay
for an hour, talk my head off, then slip back to my desk at 2 a.m.

We'd all have to synchronise our watches... OMDWJ or work out a system like
Ralph and Christopher use in The Lives of Christopher Chant.

Sallyo.

P.S. Apart from the Chants in the Chrestomanci books, the only Chants I've
met are Laura and her family from Mahy's CHANGEOEVER.

Chant/Chant/ Changeover/The Changeover ... does this imply the ladies read
one another, or draw on the same sources, or is it just coincidence?