Essential Library for DWJ fans, and, Homeward Bounders.

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 12:41:42 EDT 2001

Some interesting things about Prometheus have been said - thanks to all you
contributors - but one point seems to have been missed, although I think I may
have mentioned it on this list before.

After reading Dark Lord I looked up the name Deucalion in a classical
dictionary.  It turns out he was the son of Prometheus, the son-in-law of
Epimetheus, and the Noah-figure in a Greek flood myth.

Philip.

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432