Essential Library for DWJ fans.

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Apr 17 21:53:44 EDT 2001

>thanks to Fire and Hemlock, about the changes that will apparently come
over
>my usually shy and retiring self and require me being locked up for my own
>good...

If you're bookish, shy and retiring, you probably won't change. I survived
teenagerhood by not becoming one, so it was a shock when my non-bookish,
non-shy and non-retiring daughter *did* become one!

However, how do we specify shy and retiring? I don't like crowds and am not
very sociable, yet I totally lack the supposedly most-common fear of
speaking in public!  I have no trouble at all - just as well, since I'm a
lecturer as well as a writer :-)

Sallyo.