Essential Library for DWJ fans, and, Homeward Bounders.

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Tue Apr 17 21:49:33 EDT 2001

>significance in Prometheus than I could see. (I guess I should look him up
>in an encyclopedia.)
>Can anyone shed any light on him for me??

He stole fire from the gods (I think he was a god, but fire was a State
Secret) and gave it to humankind. For betraying his people (gods) he was
chained to the rock with an eagle eating his liver, which renewed every day.

That's about all I know, and is the result of childhood reading. I see him
as the kind of traitor who passes on secrets from a philosophical point
rather than for gain.

Sallyo.