Essential Library for DWJ fans, and, Homeward Bounders.

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 17 21:21:09 EDT 2001

Thanks for the list, Sally. I have only read 'The Perilous Gard' and the
'Dark is Rising' series so far - and loved them - but will look out for the
others at the library. At the moment I am on a strict diet of books on
medieval history, especially the Crusades, but I did break my fast on Easter
Day and read 'The Homeward Bounders' again. It was just as sad as the first
time I read it, and I kept having this sneaking feeling there is much more
significance in Prometheus than I could see. (I guess I should look him up
in an encyclopedia.)
Can anyone shed any light on him for me??
Regards
Elizabeth.