Essential Library for DWJ fans.

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Apr 17 17:22:38 EDT 2001

> >I have begun to compile the "essential library" for DWJ fans - that is,
> >apart from the books by DWJ herself. Each other book has to earn its place
> >by some knd of tie-in or rationale.
>

> <snippage>
>
> Wow, great idea, and just in time for my 15th birthday at the end of the
> month as well :o).  Actually, I'm getting quite worried about that birthday,
> thanks to Fire and Hemlock, about the changes that will apparently come over
> my usually shy and retiring self and require me being locked up for my own
> good...
>
> Mayaserana / Jenny

Well, let's see.  You've made it all the way to fourteen without dying
multiple times, having your sister steal your magic (okay, so I'm assuming
here), having Norse gods come to tea, reverting back to a baby, offering
yourself as a sacrifice to a torque, so on and so forth.  I think you'll
be okay--it's really sixteen you have to worry about.  :^D  And happy
birthday!  April birthdays rock (especially if you're a Taurus!)

Lizzie (who will be twenty next Tuesday. . . . . and is spending her
birthday on a field trip looking at rocks.  Rocks.  The kind that inhabit
New England, which basically means, the rocky kind.  Yay birthdays!)