Essential Library for DWJ fans.

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:52:31 EDT 2001

Perhaps a little farfetched, but I'd also add the following:

books by Tim Wynne Jones, because of the name, but also because he's good
author in his own right!

The lates Redwall book by Brian Jaques and "The Phantom Tollbooth" by Norton
Juster, because of the millions of times I've entered a  bookstore to check
what DWJ books are in stock, and if there are any of her books on the shelf,
they'll inevitably be sandwiched between Jaques and Juster. And "The Phantom
Tollbooth" was a favourite of mine for a while, though I couldn't stomach
the one Redwall book I tried reading.