The things that go on in my homeland...

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Sun Apr 15 12:48:44 EDT 2001

Emma Comerford schrieb:

> At least this is better than a negative spin...my sister used to read my
> horoscope out of the newspaper on Sunday, and they were always depressing
> or mean! I'm sure the astrologist has something against Leos, as every now
> and then I check it and she's still letting us now that the best we can
> hope for this week is a mediocre day!
> Emma :)

"Virtually everything you decide today will be wrong."
Have you ever read "The long dark tea-time of the soul" by Douglas Adams? One of
my favorite side stories is that the person who writes the horoscope for the
newspaper the protagonist reads is an old friend of him, and writes the columns
deliberately to wind him up. "The paper's circulation had dropped nearly by a
twelfth since the "Great Zarganza" had taken up writing the horoscopes..." So
maybe Dirk Gently is a Leo...

Bettina