The things that go on in my homeland...

Emma Comerford s369161 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Apr 14 21:04:43 EDT 2001

At 08:47 PM 4/12/01 +0100, Dorian E. Gray wrote:
>Philip said...
>>
>> :-) I tried the tarot!  I found the usual mix of scarily accurate, scarily
>> unsuitable, totally irrelevant and everything in between that I remember
>from
>> when I used to read horoscopes in newspapers (purely for entertainment
>value of
>> course).  Quite amusing was the way that they tried to give every card a
>> positive spin...

At least this is better than a negative spin...my sister used to read my
horoscope out of the newspaper on Sunday, and they were always depressing
or mean! I'm sure the astrologist has something against Leos, as every now
and then I check it and she's still letting us now that the best we can
hope for this week is a mediocre day!
Emma :)