The things that go on in my homeland...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Apr 12 15:47:30 EDT 2001

Philip said...

> :-) I tried the tarot!  I found the usual mix of scarily accurate, scarily
> unsuitable, totally irrelevant and everything in between that I remember
from
> when I used to read horoscopes in newspapers (purely for entertainment
value of
> course).  Quite amusing was the way that they tried to give every card a
> positive spin...

What?  Hello?  Who are these people?  Every Tarot card positive?  Like hell!

I read the Tarot occasionally; trust me, every card is not, and should not
be, positive.  (Though when you have 6 readings in a row come up full of
Swords, the Moon, and Death reveresed, you do get a little nervous.  And
yes, the deck *was* shuffled properly!)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian. (going to check out this peculiar site, now)
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

breeding."