New concepts (was Hexwood and synchronicity)

Jenwa Hsung jenwahsung at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 12:36:44 EDT 2001

--- Neil Ward <neilward at dircon.co.uk> wrote:
> I find it interesting that I am so struck by these
> memory games after
> reading "Hexwood" - a story riddled with confusions
> of the memory.

if you are interested in investigations of memory, you
[and everyone!] should see the film _Memento_, which
is currently in non-maintream theatres.  it's about
this guy who has no short-term memory, trying to solve
a mystery.  it's brilliant.

> Neil (now reading "The Homeward Bounders")

oooh, another book with deals with memory.  i hadn't
thought about it before, but it would be really
interesting to compare dwj's treatment of memory in
Hexwood vs. Homeward Bounders... but i would want to
read them again first...

--jenwa.