The things that go on in my homeland...

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 12:14:28 EDT 2001

> Heh Philip, if that made you uneasy then you shouldn't look at this:

Not half as uneasy as just walking around the town.  Glastonbury, that is.  That
place has a really opressively occult atmosphere.

> http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/index.html
>
> Now, don't loooook....
>
> I thought the interactive tarot was quite fun  ;)

:-) I tried the tarot!  I found the usual mix of scarily accurate, scarily
unsuitable, totally irrelevant and everything in between that I remember from
when I used to read horoscopes in newspapers (purely for entertainment value of
course).  Quite amusing was the way that they tried to give every card a
positive spin...

Philip.

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000