Hexwood and synchonicity (contains small spoilers)

JillPowers70 at gateway.net JillPowers70 at gateway.net
Wed Apr 11 10:42:37 EDT 2001

In a message dated 04/11/2001 12:29:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
neilward at dircon.co.uk writes:

<<   Am I
 making something out of nothing?  I've asked this before, but has anyone had
 similar experiences with books?

I've found myself noticing a word or situation many times over after reading
about it.  But, I haven't experienced anything as you have mentioned.

I subscribed yesterday and read many of the posts in archives.   I found this
list while perusing my favorite author's various web connections.  I'm
pleased to find so many others who truly appreciate Diana Wynne Jones.

My name is Jill, and I type from a keyboard in Maine.   I discovered her
writing in the mid 80s.

I look forward to conversing with all of you.
-Jill