Strange Charmed Life Reaction and bad language

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Apr 11 04:00:49 EDT 2001

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Kyla Tornheim wrote:

> I also like "purple spotted dalmations." :^)

I think I'm going to have to throw in a vote for "creeping
antimacassars" here.  I only noticed this on my most recent re-read, and
I had to look up antimacassars in the dictionary - this is just
lovely, though.  If only it were shorter I would be getting myself to use
it as unconsciously as easily as I did with "smegging," I just know it
;-).

					---Kyra

"Do you think that we could touch the sky?  Please?"

			---Jarvis Cocker, "My Legendary Girlfriend"