Urban fantasy(was Charles DeLint (OT))

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 06:48:10 EDT 2001

Dorian and Tarja are engaged in a one-upmanship contest...

>>> Dorian. (smug 'cause I have a signed copy of "Neverwhere" - the book)
>>
>> I have a Neverwhere video set which has been signed by Gaiman (well, the
>> cover paper thingy is signed, not the actual videos =)).
>>
>> <high smugness factor>And even greater was that I was in the same panel
>> discussion with him last Autumn in the Finnish national science fiction
>> convention.</high smugness factor>
>
> Okay.  I see your smugness and I raise:  Kim Newman put me into "Dracula
> Cha-Cha-Cha".  Beat that! :-)

Hang on a minute.  I mean, I've heard of Gaiman, even if I have never
encountered any of his work.  But who the _heck_ is Kim Newman?

Philip ;-)

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970