OT: London under London

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 03:58:21 EDT 2001

Can't remember who wanted to search for this, but more info to help, as
promised:

Richard Trench and Ellis Hillman:  "London Under London".  London, John Murray,
1984; 2nd Edition 1993.

I got my copy from "The Softback Preview", FWIW.

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970