Sabriel

Erin McMullin erm8 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 5 16:39:13 EDT 2001

ummm... I didn't like Sabriel much... Felt very flat to me, and not very
well thought out.  Can't remember why exactly right now, because I read it
over a year ago (I picked it up because of the cover art - ahh... you must
be learning that cover art is what gets me to pick up a book, even though I
KNOW there are many good books with bad art, bad books with good art, out
there.  Can't help it, drawn by the pictures /lol/)

Can anyone convince me to give it another try?

~e
Dept. of Biology
Penn State University
208 Mueller Lab