taking care of books, chocolate, Eight Days of Luke

Thu Apr 5 15:15:41 EDT 2001

On Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:07:48 -0400 (EDT), lpuszcz at uoft02.utoledo.edu wrote:

>I think you can tell a lot about some people from their libraries.  I
>read somewhere (in a mystery novel perhaps) about how police were going to
>check a suspect's library record to see what books he'd checked out and
>create a psychological profile.  Interesting.  I wonder what kind of
>profile they'd come up with for me?

They did it in Bujold's novel _Komarr_ too.  Very interesting.  I'm sure my
profile would be something like "wants people to THINK she's smart, but is
really cribbing from the true intellects."  :)

Melissa Proffitt
(spending too much time on email, I think I'm addicted, you people are
horrible)