The fifth dimension

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:49:01 EDT 2001

This was almost a footnote to my last message, but I think it needs its own
thread...

What words have people encountered for directions orthogonal to all four
ordinary dimensions?

C S Lewis:  Andwards and Eckwards  (in "The Dark Tower")

DWJ:  Ayewards and Naywards

Greg Bear:  Ana and Kata  (in "Tangents")

Any others?

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970