Chicks (was Re: OT: Dress Lodger)

Wed Apr 4 18:18:29 EDT 2001

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001 15:05:34 -0400 (EDT), M Elizabeth Parks wrote:

>And
>speaking of collections, has anyone read Chicks in Chainmail or any of the
>sequels?  (I'm partial to the first one because it's dedicated to a club
>of which I am an officer--I'm the Kickasss Minister of Propoganda-mon, and
>having a title like that just sort of ensures that you're going to be
>attached to the club, dontcha think?)

You are?!  I love it!

I just bought _The Chick is in the Mail_ but haven't read it yet...other
things to read, and books from the library have to take preference over the
ones I buy.  This series is a lot of fun.  Uneven in quality sometimes, but
generally fun.  I especially like that a few of the contributors have
written several stories in the same universe, so you can follow the
adventures of your favorite characters.

Melissa Proffitt