Cream cakes and annotations was RE: bagels

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 4 11:13:16 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

> Is there any way we could do a DWJ annotations list?

> Someone would need to go through the archives to find definitions, and also
> pounce on new ones as they appear, and someone would need to host them on a
> webpage. I could do the first (though probably very slowly) but not host
> them.

I can do that, no problem. I've always wanted to have a real DWJ
page, but I could see no way to add anything worthwhile to what's
already there.

It doesn't already exist somewhere, does it? Boudewijn and I planned
to do the same for the Dutch comic Agent 327 and I just found
hundreds of pages (nothing that I can find with annotations, though,
only one that *says* it has them and doesn't) by simply typing "agent
327" into Google.

   Irina