Robin Hobb

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 3 21:14:29 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Erin McMullin wrote:

> Has this list discussed Robin Hobb yet?

Not that I recall.

Robin Hobb was a guest of honour at the Australian Natcon last year,
an event which convinced me it was about time I read one of her books.
I've now read one of her big thick trilogies and enjoyed it immensely,
but I keep putting the other one off because to do it justice I'd need
a couple of days with nothing more important to do than lie around
reading, and that's not likely to happen any time soon.

> I've had a number of people recommend Connie Willis to me, and after
> seeing her name yet again on this list, I think I'll finally make a
> point of finding her.

Funny you should mention Connie Willis -- guess who the other guest of
honour at the aforementioned SF convention was... :)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."