Peanut butter

Erin McMullin erm8 at psu.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:48:33 EDT 2001

At 05:59 PM 3/27/01 +0100, Anna Skarzynska wrote:

>> Ever tried almond butter? Yum!
>> --
>Yes. And cashew butter is even better! And Meridian foods in the UK do three
>nut butter - if memory serves, it's a mix of hazel, almond and cashew.
>Ania

I can't help it - I almost never write, but I have to say there is nothing
better than a cashew butter and strawberry jam sandwich. Especially when
the jam is squashing out the sides, and you've put so much cashew butter on
that the sandwich weighs more than any sandwich should.  Really, you have
to try it.

~ erin
Dept. of Biology
Penn State University