Charles DeLint (OT)

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Tue Apr 3 04:36:47 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:07:40 +1000 (GMT+1000), Emma Comerford wrote:

>I was just wondering if anyone on this list liked Charles DeLint's books?

Oh yeah.  I *love* Charles DeLint.  I prefer his short stories.  I think he
is better in the short story format.  His novels lose some of that tight
focus that brings his stories such clarity.  I can't claim that I read all
his books or that I plan to (they can be awful heavy), but I certainly enjoy
DeLint in moody doses.  He's one of the true masters of Urban Fantasy.
Perhaps the Grand Master.

Jacob Proffitt