A sinister topic

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 12:50:55 EDT 2001

> and how do people think Michael Saunders could see what Cat was doing even
> when his back was turned? Is there an "eyes in the back of your
> head" spell? (without the actual eye, ick--has anyone seen those
> "Angel" episodes?)

"Angel" episodes?  Oh, do you mean something on the telly?  In that case, no.

What I really meant to say was, YES there IS an eyes-in-the-back-of-head spell.
And Wentworth is amazed that Eileen Hodge can control a class of Larwood kids
without using it...

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970