Fantasy story collection (was: Margaret Mahy (was "120 messages!!!"))

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:03:14 EDT 2001

>From: Paul Andinach <pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au>

>Most of Neil Gaiman's short work is a bit graphic, one way or
>another.
>An extract from 'Stardust' might work...

Except another publishing house owns the Hebrew rights to "Stardust", and
I'd rather steer away from excerpts. I was thinking of "We Can Do it for you
Wholesale", which is creepy, but not overly graphic. But so far I've only
read about 4 of Gaiman's stories in various collections, I haven't even
started "Smoke and Mirrors" yet, which I hope will provide some more good
material.