A trip to the library (or a Mahy weekend)

Anita Graham amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Sun Apr 1 09:00:28 EDT 2001

> I went to the library today to pick up 'Year of the Griffin', which
> has finally worked its way through the reserve list to me.
> It's now on my to-read pile, just under 'Stardust' and 'Dark Lord of
> Derkholm'.

I, on the other hand, was at the bookshop and noticed that "Year of the
Griffin" is now in pb, so I came out of the bookshop with YotG and Lirael by
Garth Nix. My son got yet another Redwall book. (He only discovered them a
few weeks ago...)

I also, after having read so many recommendations from the list, got
Changeover off my shelf and read it. (Great book!)
And then on this afternoon's `drive in the country' we listened to the tape
of "The Birthday Burglar". Twice.

Anita