adieu for now

Wed Sep 27 02:13:05 EDT 2000

I've got a few messages I've been meaning to respond to, but I've run out of
time.  We leave for Phoenix in a few hours (ugh, headache from packing and
stuff) and will be gone for a week.  _Year of the Griffin_ has not arrived,
and I'm annoyed about that.  I *am* reading _Checkmate_ now (such a good
book) but I need something light to counteract it...and I can't find
anything on my shelves.

On the other hand, I'm planning to liberate _Sorcery and Cecilia_ from my
in-laws, and hope there is still something to liberate and that it hasn't
fallen apart or into heathen hands.

So, farewell for the time being...

Melissa Proffitt