YOG no spoilers

Katherine Ferguson k.ferguson at maulu.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 11:33:06 EDT 2000

On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, Tarja Rainio wrote:
>The British edition will apparently come out as both a hardback and a trade
>paperback at the same time, if I understand Amazon.co.uk correctly.

Yes, that's right. I've a copy on order from a non-internet bookshop who
are currently expecting both hardback and paperback mid October. I asked
for hardback for my collection and they warned me it would be more
expensive ;-)

I picked up a copy of Tough Guide yesterday... at last, my own copy!
--
Katherine Ferguson
Oxford, UK