YOG no spoilers

Alex alex.mb at zoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 22 08:41:25 EDT 2000

It's hardback and is the US edition even though I got it from Amazon.co.uk.
I've just started it and have already noticed a few Amercian spellings.
Normally I mind but I bought Dark Lord in the same format, so it's quite
nice to have companion volumes! I think it cost £11 but I had to pay
delivery on that.

Alex