XXXX

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Wed Sep 20 20:09:57 EDT 2000

>Which reminds me.  I just saw a movie set in Australia, and
>the characters
>had beers in hand with many x's on them; is this why he called it
>XXXX?  or not?

It is indeed.  Pronounced 'fourex'.

But that beer is really only a Queensland thing.  Not that the Queenslanders
realise that.  They think that everyone all over the country drinks is and
get very surprised when they move interstate and it's not available.

Kylie
Back from the state of XXXX to the state of Swan.

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.