YotG

Jacob Proffitt Jacob at Proffitt.com
Wed Sep 20 13:24:00 EDT 2000

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:47:48 +0300, Rainio Tarja wrote:

>Aaarrggh!
>
>This time we Europeans just have to wait.... According to Amacon.co.uk the
>British edition won't appear until October. I hate waiting =P.
>
>Enjoy your books,

I hate that things aren't universally available all at the same time.  We're
so globally connected it's about time that distribution caught onto that
trend.  We end up buying stuff from Amazon.co.uk just because we don't want
to wait for Terry Pratchett to trickle into the U.S. (and because the UK
covers are always better).  It means that we pay for the distribution
(shipping), but we're dumb enough to think it's worth it.

Jacob