More thoughts on Narnia:

Gili Bar-Hillel abhillel at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:02:33 EDT 2000

I used to consider "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" my favourite of the
Narnia Series. The one I remember least is "Prince Caspian". Perhaps its
time for a reread.

One of my friends who read "The Lives of Christopher Chant" commented that
it reminded her a lot of "The Magicians Nephew". I suppose that same concept
of a space between the worlds is the main similarity. Can anyone else think
of other authors who have written of an in-between place of this sort?