Buffy and meeting DWJ (no real connection) Spoiloer Appeal;

Ven ven at vvcrane.junglelink.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 21:52:26 EDT 2000

Lizzie wrote about
> Subject: Buffy and meeting DWJ (no real connection)

Hey all you guys in the USA, we're way behind you in the UK --
especially if we don't get SKY. I mean the first episode of Angel
only aired on terrestial TV today, so PLEASE can we have some
spoiler alerts!

On meeting ones favourite authors, I met Kim Stanley Robinson
when he did a signing and talk at Andromeda in Birmingham. I
stood in the queue for the signing trying to think of something to
say for ages. then I told him which was my favourite book of his
(The Gold Coast), and he grinned and said it was one of his
favourites too. That was so nice. I've also met Samuel R Delany
and I was pretty starstruck but then he is pretty awesome.
Ven,

Are you trapped in that bright moment when you ran out of petrol?