new DWJ website/AudioBooks

Rowena Macrae-Gibson rowena.macrae-gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 07:32:37 EDT 2000

As Jennifer has already said, this is a site to bookmark! What a lot of
wonderful things to read!
I'm interested to see that the Chrestomanci Books (Grr, I hate calling them
that, as I think it's a spoiler for Witch Week and Magicians, plus
Chrestomanci isn't necessarily the main focus of the books, but I digress..)
will be released as audio versions. I'm particularly looking forward to the
Tom Baker one (Charmed Life), as it will combine two of my favourite
things, DWJ and DrWho, and Baker's voice is so wonderfully rich.
They seems to be only in tape format though, not as cds. Now that I've
moved to London I no longer have long train journeys to listen to
audiobooks, so I will have to find time to listen!

Rowena