Re Mitt

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 15 04:20:02 EDT 2000

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> Anyone else hate Mitt? And why?

I don't think I've ever consciously *hated* Mitt. I do remember that
I found him extremely irritating, but I can't lay the finger on when,
where and why.

I'll have to read the Dalemark books yet again. Starting with
_Drowned Ammet_, of course, and that's the only one I don't like.
Grrr. I'll keep that for when I don't have anything to read - after
the pile of to-read books, the Narnia series, and all the rest... ;-)

   Irina