Granola was Elitism was Tam Lin

Ven ven at vvcrane.junglelink.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 20:53:30 EDT 2000

Date sent:      	Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:49:04 -0400
From:           	owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net (dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones))
To:             	dwj-digest at suberic.net
Subject:        	dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #218
Send reply to:  	dwj at suberic.net

> f British muesli is like Swedish muesli (that being the only king I've
> had), then granola is like the heavy bits of muesli. It's mostly
> grains--oats and little clumps of other grains, and you can get it with
> raisins or dried fruit, but it's very dense, not light like cornflakes or
> something.

More or less what I thought then. Incidentally, the area in which I
live in Sheffield is part of what's known as the  muesli belt. Its more
or less a crescent between the inner city and the suburbs proper
and can be defined by the health and wholefood shops ;-)
Ven,

Are you trapped in that bright moment when you ran out of petrol?