Cletus the Yokel was: Re: Elitism was Tam lin

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Sep 14 03:55:37 EDT 2000

Kyla quoted:

> Willow (about her SAT scores): 740? Verbal?! I'm...I'm...
> pathetic! Illiterate! I'm Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel.
> 		--"Lovers Walk," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

And I wonder: who is this Cletus? I only saw him on Simpsons the other
night, but is he more widely known? And if it's in a book, which one?

Britta, still asking to get quotes explained...

--
  /"\  . . . . . . . . . . . . . britta at linuxchix.org . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign     "Wer mit der Speckseite nach der Wurst wirft,