Back to DWJ (was: Re: Elitism was Tam Lin)

McMullin, Elise emcmullin at kl.com
Thu Sep 14 12:11:26 EDT 2000

>  I think maybe part of my
>discomfort with both DWJ and PD on these issues is that they hit a little
>close to home about my own attitudes about these things, but even so, I
>sometimes worry about it - would DWJ condescend to me because I'm stupid
>compared to her ;-)?

"Gosh, I hope not.  Though if I ever met her in person, I'd probably be such
a babbling idiot that she'd almost be justified...I tend to drool on myself
when I meet authors I really admire."

If I could just have an evening in a pub with all of you and dwj, I'd be the
most satisfied person ever.  Well, until I started thinking about having
Another evening exactly like that  ;)