Catch-up

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Wed Sep 13 23:15:06 EDT 2000

Hi!
This is just a sort of catch-up because I've been either quiet or else completely absent lately. I'm back from my travels, and have been sorting out some work. I also hit the books in a big way with the Phryne Fisher series by Kerry Greenwood. I finished the last available one yesterday (more to come from the library - couldn't find them in the shops) so now I'm sort of steeped in 1928. If I could get hold of Year of the Griffin now...

Now I'd better get on with my new book... LILLY OF MIRRYAM. Not, for once, set in Australia. Speaking of which, my new Write Australian article is up at the usual URL; http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/7033

Sallyo.