Wheee!

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Tue Sep 12 11:32:33 EDT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Nat Case wrote:
> apa stands for amateur press association. everyone sends in x
> number of copies of their contribution, and it gets collated and sent back
> out by the editor. Two months later it starts all over. You put in a
> pittance on account for postage and copying of front material. That's it.
apas are quite cool and can be really useful--I'm in one based around
my college that has collation every month (but you only have to send
something in every three months) and it's a neat way to keep in touch with
people who have graduated, "meet" people who graduated before I got here
(and people who never even went here!), and hear about good movies and
books and music and stuff.