Wheee!

Nat Case ncase at hedbergmaps.com
Tue Sep 12 09:32:41 EDT 2000

Not at all a stupid question. I was wondering if I should explicate
further... apa stands for amateur press association. everyone sends in x
number of copies of their contribution, and it gets collated and sent back
out by the editor. Two months later it starts all over. You put in a
pittance on account for postage and copying of front material. That's it.

--
Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.