Foolish characters

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 12 02:01:08 EDT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au wrote:

> [...]

_Wizard of the Pigeons_, by Megan Lindholm.

I may be being unfair on him, since he is destitute and hungry at that
point, and the thing-that-can-restore-his-powers is edible.

But he's still probably the most annoyingly obtuse character I've
encountered in a fantasy novel.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."