Boarding school books, was: YotG along with other, off topic things.

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Mon Sep 11 15:47:55 EDT 2000

Anita said...

> And for those interested in Boarding School stories and series may I
> recommend the girlsown mailing list. See
> http://www.cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~amgraham/girlsown/girlsown.html   I am the
> listowner, btw, but not particularly expert on the topic. However many of
> the experts do frequent the list.

Ooh!  Ooh!  Going there now!  I *love* boarding school stories, the sillier
the better!

> Which 10 chalet books do you need, Dorian?

You had to ask, didn't you? :-)  It's actually closer to 20, now that I
count.  I'm missing
	Jo to the Rescue
	The Chalet School and Rosalie
	The Chalet School in the Oberland
	Bride Leads the Chalet School
	Changes for the Chalet School
	The Chalet School Does it Again
	A Chalet Girl from Kenya
	A Genius at the Chalet School
	Joey and Co. in the Tirol
	A Future Chalet School Girl
	The Chalet School Triplets
	The Chalet School Reunion
	Jane of the Chalet School
	Redheads of the Chalet School
	Summer Term at the Chalet School
	Challenge for the Chalet School
	Two Sams at the Chalet School
	Althea Joins the Chalet School

If anyone knows where I might get any of these, preferably cheaply, I'll
heap eternal gratitude and pints of Guinness on your head.

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Some there be that shadows kiss
Such have but a shadow's bliss" -W. Shakespeare