Farewell

alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca alexandra.bolintineanu at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 11 00:58:47 EDT 2000

Dear, dear people:

Thank you immensely for the many hours of insights, fellow-feeling, wit,
arcane bits of knowledge, and of course delicious additions to my reading
(just think: if it weren't for you, I'd probably never have read Lois
McMaster Bujold, Sorcery and Cecilia, Freedom and Necessity, or the
Perilous Gard!).  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Alas, tomorrow I start
full-time university courses (lots of computer science, although also a
delicious individual study project on Tolkien and Old English), as well as
two rather demanding jobs.  Alas, alas, given this schedule  the
temptation of this lovely list will prove too much for my threadbare
sanity...which is why I must now say good-bye.  Many many thanks once
more, and all the very best for you all (especially Becca, who I hope will
soon wrestle down that cold!)

Good bye,

Alexandra