YotG along with other, off topic things.

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Sat Sep 9 20:48:03 EDT 2000

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, lizzie wrote:

> So now I have another question that will make you all react in
> shock; Paul mentioned skittles in conjunction with those Noddy
> books.  I, um, assume he wasn't talking about the candy. . . ?

Somebody's already answered this, so my main purpose here is to
reassure you: I'm not at all shocked. I knew, as soon as I typed
"skittles", that somebody in the audience would only have heard of the
candy. I even considered adding some kind of explanatory note, but
decided not to. It's not your fault you didn't know what skittles are.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."