YotG along with other, off topic things.

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Sep 9 18:06:15 EDT 2000

lizzie said...

> So now I have another question that will make you all react in shock; Paul
> mentioned skittles in conjunction with those Noddy books.  I, um, assume
> he wasn't talking about the candy. . . ?

<smile>  Think ten-pin bowling.  Those things that you attempt (and usually
fail) to knock over with your ball are skittles.  At one time there was a
home/kiddies game similar to ten-pin bowling.

> lizzie, sheepishly ignorant.

Relax.  Many of us are just as ignorant about aspects of US life.  (I spend
a lot of my time on another list badgering the inmates with questions about
how this that or the other works in their society.)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Some there be that shadows kiss
Such have but a shadow's bliss" -W. Shakespeare