YotG along with other, off topic things.

Margaret E Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Sat Sep 9 16:31:32 EDT 2000

I've heard of Enid Blyton; when I was in Bermuda this summer, they had a
ton of her books.  Her books made up the children's section,
basically.  So I knew she was from the UK and wrote books for kids, and
that she had serieses.  But I wasn't sure if she was sort of an Ann
M. Martin type, who wrote a modern series like the Baby-Sitters Club that
was really popular, or more of a Carolyn Keene, with a classic old series
that still sold well (like Nancy Drew).  So I was curious about her and
wanted to know if she was worth reading.  (Though I'm of the philosophy
that just about everything's worth reading at least once, which is why I
have the distinction of being the only person in the world over the age of
fourteen who has read an Animorphs book.)

So now I have another question that will make you all react in shock; Paul
mentioned skittles in conjunction with those Noddy books.  I, um, assume
he wasn't talking about the candy. . . ?

lizzie, sheepishly ignorant.